Surrey Junior Golf is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
We will need to collect certain personal data from you in order to maintain our internal records. Every care has been taken to protect your privacy during this process in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Whilst using our website we may collect from you, store and use the following types of data: Information about your website session including your IP address, browser type, geographical location, referring website or source, the duration of your visit, pages viewed and files downloaded. When making a transaction we will require you to provide your full name, date of birth, email address, mobile telephone number and optionally any special requests you may have.
We also collect personal data to allow you to send us enquiries relating to our services.
Surrey Junior Golf may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
Measuring the performance of our website:
Enabling and measuring marketing activity:
Cookies are also used to enable and measure marketing activity such as email marketing and online advertising. In the case of email marketing we may use information stored about the web pages you visit to provide you in turn with more relevant offers in the future. Cookies will also be used to target you with promotional advertising on other websites after leaving our website. To prevent this from happening we advise customers to clear their cookies following a visit to our website.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Images and video for teaching and coaching purposes
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Personal preferences/circumstances such as health issues or other such information that you provide to us.
- Information regarding the dates of bookings/ appointments
- What products and services you bought/ used
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will only contact you for marketing purposes, promotions, offers and other information we feel relevant to you if you have opted in to be on our mailing list and you can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Confirm your appointments.
- Send you emails that relate to your appointments and enquiries.
What we won’t do with your personal data:
- Surrey Junior Golf will never sell, rent, loan or share your personal data with a third party for the purpose of marketing activity of any nature, unless you have provided us with explicit permission to do so.
- We will not continue to send you marketing communications if you have asked us not to.
- To unsubscribe from email marketing and direct mail, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you. Your personal data is safe with us.
- We ensure that your data is processed and stored securely. All the information you provide us with is processed using Secure Socket Layer data encryption and is stored on secure password and firewall protected servers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We will always send you an email for you to confirm that you wish to join our mailing list.
- Please note that when on our mailing list you may receive information via both e-mail or post.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to Surrey Junior Golfor emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write “For the attention of The DATA PROTECTION OFFICER” at the following address:
The Drift Golf Club
Surrey KT24 5HD
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or if you so desire remove it as per the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 requirements. Any requests received will be dealt with as required by General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
For Further Information Please contact the Data Protection Officer stating you wish to speak about your personal data or contact email@example.com